Sestava: 70% akril, 28% poliamid, 2% elastan
MEDIUM-CUSHION SOCKS IN A SYNTHETIC BLEND FOR SKIING AND RIDING.
Warm feet are happy feet at the mountain and in town. Our Freeride Sock uses a soft, acrylic blend to wick moisture and keep your feet comfortable. They feature a pill-resistant weave for durability, and are reinforced at the heel and toe to handle skiing and riding. Dakine logo prints are an added bonus and the perfect excuse to kick off your boots in front of the fire.
• Nylon/Spandex blended lining yarn for comfort, abrasion resistance, and strength
• Durable Acrylic face yarn resists pilling
• Nylon reinforced heel and toe for durability
• Instep, ankle, and upper cuff compression zones
• Medium cushioning in foot bed and shin
• 70% Acrylic 28% Nylon 2% Spandex