SPARK R&D T1 HEEL LOCKER
Designed exclusively for our new Tesla T1 System bindings, the T1 Heel Lockers fit seamlessly under the T1 Heel Rests.
Riders can lock down the heel in tour mode to better adapt to diversified terrain types where quick descents, side-stepping, traversing, and skate-splitting become more effective means of backcountry travel. Better yet, they are forward releasable as an extra safety measure.
Fully compatible with all Spark R&D Tesla T1 Arc, Surge, Women’s Arc, and Women’s Surge bindings.
Tesla T1 Heel Rests not included.
• Snaps in to locked and unlocked positions
• Forward releasable for added safety
• Made of durable stainless spring steel
• Compatible with Tesla T1 System bindings (Arc & Surge, including Women’s versions)
• Standard Weight: 70g/pair
• Compatible with all Spark R&D Tesla T1 baseplates (Arc, Surge, Women’s Arc, Women’s Surge) and Ibex crampons.
• Not compatible with Spark R&D Tesla baseplates (Magneto, AfterBurner, Burton Hitchhiker) or Pin Mount baseplates (Blaze, Burner, Fuse, Ignition).
Note: The T1 Heel Locker is intended to be used as a touring and climbing aid. Not to be used for high speed downhill skiing. Heel Lockers are releasable and may release unexpectedly, potentially leading to a loss of control.