SPARK R&D TESLA HEEL LOCKER
One of our best selling accessories is back and better than ever for the 15/16 season. Tesla Heel Lockers attach to the Tesla heel rest and are easily operated with the tip of a ski pole.
Riders can lock down the heel in tour mode to better adapt to diversified terrain types where quick descents, side-stepping, traversing, and skate-splitting become more effective means of backcountry travel. Better yet, they are forward releasable as an extra safety measure.
Fully compatible with all Tesla System bindings (Magneto, AfterBurner, Burton Hitchhiker).
• Updated, more stompable design featuring stronger, larger radius bends
• Improved sizing for precise functionality and baseplate fit
• Forward releasable for added safety
• Made of durable stainless spring steel
• Increased friction to stay put in locked or unlocked position
• Compatible with all Tesla System baseplates (Magneto, AfterBurner, Burton Hitchhiker)
• Standard Weight: 57g/pair
• Compatible with all Spark R&D Tesla System baseplates (Magneto, AfterBurner, Burton Hitchhiker), Sabertooth and Ibex crampons.
• Not compatible with Spark R&D Tesla T1 baseplates (Arc, Surge, Women’s Arc, Women’s Surge) or Pin Mount baseplates (Blaze, Burner, Fuse, Ignition).
Note: The Heel Locker is intended to be used as a touring and climbing aid. Not to be used for high speed downhill skiing. Heel Lockers are releasable and may release unexpectedly, potentially leading to a loss of control.
Some stances may not allow enough room for the Heel Locker levers, which may require changing your rear foot angle or placement.