WHO’S IT FOR?
Any rider looking to go out with a smaller kite than anyone else in marginal conditions for underpowered riding and foiling.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Flies and generates power in the lightest wind and has great bar feel and turning speed.
Streamlined construction is lighter weight.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
Lightest kite on the market, and therefore exceptionally efficient in marginal conditions Amazing water relaunch in marginal conditions.
With its light pull, light weight and light input, the Boxer is the ultimate kite for underpowered riding and foiling. The single luff strut and Quad-Tex construction create a lightweight framework that stays in the air easily—even in super light wind. This eliminates any struggle to keep the kite up, so you can keep your focus on foiling. When sheeting out, it quickly offers a lot of depower in a shorter throw. This keeps the kite from pulling too much and feels as if it almost disappears. Its lightweight load pulls more through the bar than through the harness, for more direct steering. And because it’s so responsive to lighter inputs, lighter riders and foilers can easily make micro-adjustments without being thrown off-balance. This year we worked on making the kite even lighter. Each size has saved up to 280 g, making the boxer the lightest kite on the market. All these precious grams saved translate to weight the wind does not need to carry anymore and creates a more efficient kite for your session. Available in sizes as small as 2.8 meters, the Boxer is built for foiling. It’s such a great all-around performer that larger sizes do really well during lightwind twin tip riding too! If you’re foiling, riding underpowered, or have lighter input, the Boxer will let you push the boundaries of light wind.
• Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Most advanced kite canopy on the market
• Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
• Bladder Lock = Secures bladders ends and prevents slippage
• HT Plus = Strong, high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge
• High-flow valve = One-way valve for reduced frictional force + easy inflation + immediate deflation
• Single Luff Strut = Superior low end power + stability in the air + drift
NEW FOR 2019/20:
• Reduced Weight