NAISH HOVER 144
Who is it for?
Beginner to expert foil kiters.
What’s it do?
Provide an excellent, and easy to progress platform for foiling.
Why is it unique?
Easy to learn how to foil while providing all the performance desired to progress beyond the beginner stages.
All new shape for 2020, with a thin profile that makes waterstarting easy, lightweight Durafinish construction.
Brand new for 2020 the Hover 144 is the board for foil kiters of all levels. Influenced by the Hover 112 and 127, the overall shape and outline make learning to foil easy yet still providing the performance needed to progress and not be outgrown. The freeride shape with minimal volume offers great stability and makes waterstarting easy and forgiving.
Made with a precise, CNC cut closed cell core and finished with our new lightweight Durafinish for excellent durability without added weight. The dual 10” track system allow users to precisely adjust foil position for an optimized foiling experience.
When pairing Naish Hover Foilboards with your Naish Foil, use the screws supplied with the foil.
• Compact Design = Minimalist board
• Rounded Edges = More forgiving ride
• Double UD Deck Fiberglass Reinforcement = Increases stiffness & board feedback when launched
• Lightweight = Responsive feel & minimal weight
• Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
• CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
• (2) 10” US Boxes = Convenient foil adjustment
Length: 144 cm
Width: 47 cm
Thickness: 3.8 cm
Volume: 17.3 L