Sizes: 5'0", 5'2", 5'4"
Who is it for?
Strapless freestyle specialists and onshore wave kiters.
What’s it do?
Provide a stable and fun to ride platform in a wide range of conditions.
Why is it unique?
The compact outline gives exceptional control in the air for strapless tricks while the rocker make it extremely fun to ride in waves or flat water.
New sizes, outlines, rocker profiles, lightweight Durafinish construction, grab rails and new corduroy pads for increased grip and comfort.
New deck shape from the mid point forward gives your front foot better grip and makes it easy to grab your board.
It’s a super fun board to ride no matter what the conditions. Compact shape for control in the air.
Responsive and snappy, the Skater is the perfect board for kiters who ride a variety of conditions and the choice for twin tip riders that are new to directional riding. Featuring a compact and modern shape, the Skater takes directional strapped or strapless riding to new levels of fun anywhere, in any condition. The compact outline, provides amazing control in the air, making the board stick to your feet more than any conventional directional board could ever match.
For 2020 the Skater has been fine-tuned with a shorter outline to deliver improved control and balance. This assists riders as they execute aerial tricks and hit critical wave sections with ease and confidence. The incredibly durable bamboo laminate construction works with lightweight Durafinish construction and added laminate combined with a full deck pad to provide outstanding impact resistance. The rocker and single concave combine to improve grip and maneuverability for a tighter turning radius and outstanding upwind ability. The bevelled rails in the front provide amazing forgiveness when coming down from a top turn on steep waves or landing jumps backward. Thinner rails help twin tip riders transition to directional riding faster and easier.
If you are a strapless freestyle extraordinaire, or searching for an option that is easy to transport and provides incredible performance in an astonishing variety of conditions, the Skater is your board.
• Corduroy Pads = Increased grip and comfort
• Deep Single Concave Center = Soft landings + easy rail-to-rail transition
• Lightweight Compact Shape = Ultimate control + balanced ride + convenient for travel
• Double Bamboo Deck = Maximum durability + minimizes pressure dents
• Parallel Outlines = Stability + perfect balance + smooth in chop
• Thinned Rails in Tail = Superior grip
• CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
• Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top
• Lenght: 5'0”/152.4 cm or 5'2"/157.5 cm or 5'4"/162.6 cm
• Width: 18”/45.7 cm or 18 3/4"/47.6 cm or 19 3/4"/50.2 cm
• Thickness: 2”/5 cm or 2 1/16"/5.2 cm or 2 1/4"/5.7 cm
• Volume: 21.9 L or 23.7 L or 27.3 L