LUPINE LIGHT SYSTEM ALPHA,
Quick release system included is aplicable to handlebars 31.8 mm diameter.
(Other diameters Quick release system available in our shop.)
Alpha: The new Maximum
The new Lupine Alpha is nothing less than the most powerful bicycle lamp for racing we've ever built. A full 7200 lumens, perfect illumination and an enormous range of up to 840 meters make your bike the ultimate nighttime racing machine.
IP 68 (water resistance) and IK09 (impact resistance): Our Alpha meets high industry standards. The FL1 standard is an ANSI/NEMA set of rules to make product specifications of different lamp manufacturers comparable.
Whether directly in front of the front wheel or several hundred meters away: the Alpha will show you every detail on your trail. The Alpha combines 3 different lens types to create a perfectly illuminated image tailored for racing use. Two 22° lenses in combination with two ultra-wide angle lenses ensure never-before-seen Illumination at close range. Four 18° lenses focus part of the light and generate a range that outshines any comparable lamp.
Reduced to the essentials
Where there is light, there is heat. To optimize the cooling of the Alpha, the button has been moved to the underside of the lamp head. In combination with the one-sided mounting method, space was created for more cooling fins and the heat management was adapted to the high performance.
Even during the fastest of speeds you can immediately see at what level your lamp is currently set: The Alpha has an extra large, colored LED status bar for displaying light levels and selected functions.
With the new Alpha's 2-way-switch, it's now even easier to switch between the light levels. You shift back and forth between the light levels in a flash, similar to a gear shift.
You mount the Alpha by quick release directly in front of your handlebar stem. Thanks to the unique sled system, you can adjust the distance to the stem to a minimum and place your lamp perfectly centered on the handlebars.
Daytime running light function
Sometimes you just don't want to be overlooked but want to save electricity at the same time: In this case you simply use the daytime running light function integrated in the Alpha.
Lupine Light Control 2.0
The app for the new Alpha offers many possibilities: You set your light levels and special functions as you like them. Save your settings, create custom profiles for your activities, and simply use them again when you need them.
The battery on the Alpha has been specifically designed for the high performance usage: Software and the control board hardware have been optimized. In addition, the charge capacity display now shines blue.
• Type of light: Bikelight
• Light output: 7200 Lumens
• Remote: Bluetooth with remote switch. App applicable.
• Runtime: 1:20 h
• Runtime Max: 110 h
• Reach FL1: 840 m
• Battery: 6.9 Ah SmartCore (14.4V Alpha)
• Capacity indicator: with SmartCore
• Weight incl. battery: 670 g
• Delivery content: Bluetooth remote (2-Way-Switch), Peppi V5, Short velcro, Long velcro, Lamphead Alpha, Charger One Alpha, Quickrelease mount, Powersupply 24V, 6.9 Ah SmartCore battery (14.4V system Alpha)
• Material Casing polyamide, layer polyurethane
• Akku 7.2V 13.2Ah
• Watt Stunden 95Wh
• Gewicht 430g
• Abmessungen (LxBxH) 143 x 41 x 41mm
• Empfohlen für Alpha
• Schutzklasse IP 68 (waterproofness ), IK 09 (impact strength)
• Zellentyp Panasonic NCR18650B
• Hochstromfähig 12C
• Smartcore Technolgie Advanced battery management
• Lexan-Tastfeld with 5 Hyper Red LEDs
• Kapazitätsanzeige 10% steps via 5 Hyper Red LEDs
• Balancing Funktion CV (constant voltage)
• Akustisches Signal 60dB
• Microprozessor 14-Bit RISC
• PCB Reversible cuttoff at short circuit, overvoltage, undervoltage
Alpha 7200 Lumens - 70W LAMP SPECS:
• Bluetooth Technologie yes
• Bluetooth Fernbedienung 2 buttons
• Material CNC-machined, Aluminium 6061-T6, Shot-peened, Hard-anodized
• Schutzklasse IP 68 (waterproofness)
• Leuchtmittel 8x Cree XM-L2 U4 / 8x XP-G
• LED-Platine Copper: Directbonding Thermalpad / Copperboard
• Farbtemperatur 6000K (5% tolerance)
• Microprozessor 14-Bit RISC
• Taktung Wandler 50KHz
• Prozessortakt 32MHz
• Leiterbahnstruktur Fine Pitch smaller 0.2 mm
• Temperaturmanagement Realtime
• Umgebungstemperatur -25° C to +70° C
• LED Anzeige RGB LED Bar
• Spannungsanzeige by RGB LED
• Reservetank depending on battery and type of use
• Kerzenlicht Funktion 0.3W